VegOut Vegan Food Drive Happening All November Long
VegOut Los Angeles is teaming up with a variety of vegan restaurants in Los Angeles, along with the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank to host a vegan food drive for the month of November. Help contribute to packing the food bank full with lots of vegan food by dropping off vegan non-perishables at participating eateries throughout the whole month of November. You won’t just be helping feed those in need, but you’ll also receive a discount for your donations at select spots!
Participating eateries include:
- Sage Vegan Bistro (all three locations – Culver City, Echo Park, and Pasadena)
- Doomie’s #NextMex – receive 10% off 1 item
- Bodhi Bowl – receive 10% off
- Donut Friend
- Cinnaholic – receive 10% off
- Real Food Daily (Pasadena and West Hollywood locations)
- Cocobella Creamery – free basic topping
- Cosmic Brewery – 10% off all pours
- Vegan Street Fair’s Vegan Sunday
Just head over to these eateries and look for the LA Food Bank collection bins to place your donations in. And remember to tag your photos with #vegoutla & #veganfooddrive. Let’s see how much vegan food we can collect!
Feature photo credit: Los Angeles Regional Food Bank